What is RTRef?
RTRef is a software system for providing GNSS network corrections for accurate positioning. The system includes a web-based interface for easy configuration of the system, for authorizing end-users, and for monitoring its performance. A network RTK service can be configured in a few short minutes. The performance (position quality) of RTRef is comparable or better than other leading services.
- Lower starting cost
- Ease of installation
- Reduce operational complexity
- Software upgrades performed by experts at GPSS
- Focus on end user support and reference station operations
- Increased control over security
- Administer controlled environment
|RTRef_manager is a web based interface for configuring the network RTK service and for monitoring its performance and customer activity.|
|RTRef_Manger offers several diagnostics and graphics to monitor the performance of the reference stations and networks.|
RTRef Inquiries (global)
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org